Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lacking Creative Zest


My creative zest seems to be lacking these days. Although, the kids and I did make groovy-cool tie-dye shirts yesterday. The colors are amazingly vivid as we were using a "professional" kit.

I am so unhappy with the quality of my Domestic Goddess ATCs. I will have to re-photograph them and try posting them again. I need to work on my photography skills.

A list is in the works for art blogs I want to visit. I was very good, for a short time, about visiting AND completing "challenge" blogs. I know of Monday, Wednesday and Thursday challenges. I will have to hop to it and get zesty! The picture above is from a long-ago challenge on Wednesday Stamper. I loved all of the "button dolls" other creative-types made. I actually attached a magnet to mine so she can hang around wherever my whims take me.

No comments: